|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
|# Per Pack||
ISO 3 (Class 1) – ISO 5 (Class 100)
Lab-Tips® Low-TOC Swabs (Pack)
- Cleanroom laundered 100% continuous filament 2-ply polyester knit head
- Long polypropylene handle w/ large semi-flexible paddle head
- Grooves on handle for easy snapping
- Certified ultra-low TOC levels (<50ppb)
- Total Swab length: 4.92″ (125mm)
- 20 Swabs Per Pack
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
The Lab-Tips® Low-TOC Swab (LTP125TOC) is a large, knitted polyester swab has been specifically designed for Total Organic Carbon analysis and TOC tests in low-TOC environments. The low-TOC swab features a unique semi-flexible internal paddle, providing greater surface coverage. It also offers a grooved handle for easy snapping. Each QC lot is certified with ultra-low TOC levels <50ppb.