7" x 7" (18cm x 18cm)
|Sheets Per Pack|
|Packs Per Case|
|Total Sheets Per Case|
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Abaca / Wood Pulp Blend
Labx® 170 7″ x 7″ (Case)
- 80% abaca (manila hemp) / 20% wood pulp nonwoven
- Engineered for light weight and low linting
- Key applications: cleaning of lab equipment, tray liners and wafer separators
- 7″ x 7″ (18cm x 18cm)
- 500 Sheets Per Pack / 28 Packs Per Case
- 14,000 Total Sheets Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Labx® 170 is a cleaner alternative to industrial tissues and wipes. It makes an excellent wafer separator, wet bench liner, laboratory workmat, material packaging, and/or blotter. Labx® 170 is used in laboratories, medical and dental clinics, and biotech research facilities as well as within environments relating to semiconductor, circuit board, pharmaceutical or biomedical device manufacturing.