9" x 9" (23cm x 23cm)
|Sheets Per Pack|
|Packs Per Case|
|Total Sheets Per Case|
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
MicroFirst® 9″ x 9″ (Case)
- 45% cellulose / 55% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- Apertured for increased absorbency to weight ratio
- Durable, low extractable levels, particle & fiber counts
- 9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm)
- 300 Sheets Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 6,000 Total Sheets Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
MicroFirst® is an apertured cellulose / polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 45% cellulose and 55% polyester. This combination of properties provides MicroFirst® with the level of absorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for controlled environments and applications where both cleanliness and economy are of the most importance.