|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
4" x 4" (10cm x 10cm)
|Sheets Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Sheets Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polypropylene / Cellulose Blend
Pro-Wipe® 750 4″ x 4″ (Case)
- 60% polypropylene / 40% cellulose nonwoven
- Multi-layer composite w/ cellulose layer thermally bonded between two polypropylene outer layers
- Engineered for compatibility with solvents
- 4″ x 4″ (10cm x 10cm)
- 400 Sheets Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 8,000 Total Sheets Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Berkshire Pro-Wipe® 750 is a solvent-resistant wipe with exceptional absorbency. It makes an excellent upgrade for industrial wipe users. It is composed of a layer of cellulose bonded between two outer layers of polypropylene. This combination of properties provides Pro-Wipe® 750 with exceptional cleanliness, absorbency, and chemical resistance to strong solvents.