|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
7" x 11" (18cm x 28cm)
|Sheets Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Sheets Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Sterile SatPax® 550 7″ x 11″ (Case)
- 100% meltblown polypropylene
- Solution: 70% IPA / 30% DI H20
- Excellent wet strength and abrasion resistance
- Gamma irradiated and sterile validated wipes
- Re-sealable solvent resistant packaging
- Sheet Size: 7″ x 11″ (18cm x 28cm)
- 50 Sheets Per Pack / 24 Packs Per Case
- 1,200 Total Sheets Per Case
Please use the request quote form below for additional information & product availability, or to request a sample.
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Sterile SatPax® 550 wipes are composed of exceptionally clean 100% meltblown polypropylene pre-wetted with 70% IPA and 30% DI water. This pre-wetted format provides a cost effective and easy to use solution versus traditional bulk handling of solvents, maintenance of squirt bottles and inconsistent wetting and cleaning associated with wetting a dry wipe. Each package is gamma irradiated sterile to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level making the product ideal for cleaning critical sterile processing environments.