|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polyester / Nylon Blend
Choice® Microfiber Mop Heads (Pack)
- 88% polyester / 12% nylon microfiber string mop with blue headband & tailband
- Microfiber yarns attract and trap dirt and debris
- Terry knit structure enhances absorbency to increase efficiency
- Tubular knit construction with sewn head and tail bands provides added durability
- Can be laundered and re-used
- Compatible with Choice® Cleanroom String Mop Clamp Set & Handle
- Count 1 Mop Head Per Pack
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Microfiber technology enables dirt and liquids to be “picked up” rather than just “pushed around,” making it ideal for floor cleaning in critical environments. Microfibers are tiny fibers that have been split to produce ultra-fine fibers estimated to be at least one-sixteenth the size of a human hair. When woven together. these fibers create a surface area covered with millions of spaces between the fibers to trap moisture, dirt and debris.