|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm)
|Sheets Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Sheets Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
Durx® 670 12″ x 12″ (Case)
- 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- Top selling & high performing nonwoven wipes
- Exceptional strength, cleanliness and absorbency
- 12″ x 12″ (30cm x 30cm)
- 150 Sheets Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 3,000 Total Sheets Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Durx® 670 is a cellulose / polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester. This combination of properties provides Durx® 670 with the level of absorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for controlled environments and applications where both cleanliness and economy are of the most importance.