|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm)
|Sheets Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Sheets Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
MicroFirst® 12″ x 12″ (Case)
- 45% cellulose / 55% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- Apertured for increased absorbency to weight ratio
- Durable, low extractable levels, particle & fiber counts
- 12″ x 12″ (30cm x 30cm)
- 150 Sheets Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 3,000 Total Sheets Per Case
Please use the request quote form below for additional information & product availability, or to request a sample.
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
MicroFirst® is an apertured cellulose / polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 45% cellulose and 55% polyester. This combination of properties provides MicroFirst® with the level of absorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for controlled environments and applications where both cleanliness and economy are of the most importance.