9" x 9" (23cm x 23cm)
|Sheets Per Pack|
|Packs Per Case|
|Total Sheets Per Case|
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polypropylene / Cellulose Blend
Pro-Wipe® 750 9″ x 9″ (Case)
- 60% polypropylene / 40% cellulose nonwoven
- Multi-layer composite w/ cellulose layer thermally bonded between two polypropylene outer layers
- Engineered for compatibility with solvents
- 9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm)
- 150 Sheets Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 3,000 Total Sheets Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Berkshire Pro-Wipe® 750 is a solvent-resistant wipe with exceptional absorbency. It makes an excellent upgrade for industrial wipe users. It is composed of a layer of cellulose bonded between two outer layers of polypropylene. This combination of properties provides Pro-Wipe® 750 with exceptional cleanliness, absorbency, and chemical resistance to strong solvents.