|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm)
|Sheets Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Sheets Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polypropylene / Cellulose Blend
Pro-Wipe® 750 12″ x 12″ (Case)
- 60% polypropylene / 40% cellulose nonwoven
- Multi-layer composite w/ cellulose layer thermally bonded between two polypropylene outer layers
- Engineered for compatibility with solvents
- 12″ x 12″ (30cm x 30cm)
- 75 Sheets Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 1,500 Total Sheets Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Berkshire Pro-Wipe® 750 is a solvent-resistant wipe with exceptional absorbency. It makes an excellent upgrade for industrial wipe users. It is composed of a layer of cellulose bonded between two outer layers of polypropylene. This combination of properties provides Pro-Wipe® 750 with exceptional cleanliness, absorbency, and chemical resistance to strong solvents.