9" x 9" (23cm x 23cm)
|Sheets Per Pack|
|Packs Per Case|
|Total Sheets Per Case|
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
ProjX® 700 9″ x 9″ (Case)
- 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven
- Creped for increased absorbency to weight ratio
- Ideal for early stages of cleanroom construction in cleaning walls and other surfaces
- 9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm)
- 200 Sheets Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 4,000 Total Sheets Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
ProjX® 700 is a creped cellulose / polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester. This combination of properties provides ProjX® 700 with the level of absorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for controlled environments and applications where both cleanliness and economy are of the most importance. Berkshire ProjX® 700 is ideal for early stages of cleanroom construction in cleaning walls and other surfaces.