|# Pairs Per Pack|
|Packs Per Case|
|Total Pairs Per Case|
BCR® Ultra Full-Finger Polyester Glove Liners (Large/Case)
- 100% continuous filament knitted polyester
- Full-finger versions for more protection & temperature specific applications
- Suitable in any ISO class cleanroom when worn under a nitrile, latex, vinyl, neoprene or other type glove
- Advanced technology for extreme moisture management
- Size: Large
- 10 Pairs Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 200 Total Pairs Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
BCR® Ultra Glove liners provide the next level of cleanroom hand health and operator comfort during regular and extended wear. They are engineered with Fortify® AM* technology and Fortify® Sta-Cool® ** technology. The Fortify® AM* technology protects the fabric from microbial growth. This microbe/fungi protection of the glove liners does not diminish with laundering and reuse. The Fortify® Sta-Cool® ** technology is engineered for superior cooling and extreme moisture control. Because of the enhanced wicking function, skin contact discomfort associated with wearing latex, vinyl, nitrile, neoprene and other gloves is greatly reduced.