|# Per Pack|
|Packs Per Case|
|Total Swabs Per Case|
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Lab-Tips® Rounded Foam ESD Swabs (Case)
- 100 ppi open cell foam swabs
- Cleanroom laundered polyurethane foam over rigid tip
- Static dissipative polypropylene handle w/ thermally bonded head
- Low particles, fibers, ions and extractables
- Total Swab length: 2.75″ (770mm)
- 100 Swabs Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 2,000 Total Swabs Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Berkshire’s LTO70RESD Swab features an ESD safe handle, engineered with static dissipative polymer. They are excellent swabs for cleaning small and confined areas. Its cleanroom laundered open cell foam head combines superior cleanliness with particle entrapment capability. A small rigid handle and core provide firm support and precise control.