|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
|# Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Swabs Per Case||
ISO 3 (Class 1) – ISO 5 (Class 100)
Lab-Tips® Pointed Tip Foam ESD Swabs (Case)
- 100 ppi open cell foam swabs
- Cleanroom laundered polyurethane foam over rigid tip
- Static dissipative polypropylene handle w/ thermally bonded head
- Low particles, fibers, ions and extractables
- Total Swab length: 2.75″ (770mm)
- 100 Swabs Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 2,000 Total Swabs Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
The LTO70PESD swab with pointed head features an ESD safe handle, engineered with static dissipative polymer. Its laundered open cell foam head combines, superior cleanliness with particle entrapment capability. Its ridged head design further enhances cleaning efficiency. The small tapered handle and rigid tip provide maximum control.