|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
8.5" x 11" (20cm x 28cm)
|# Pages Per Notebook||
|Notebooks Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Cellulose / Polypropylene
Choice® Spiral-Bound Cleanroom Notebooks 8.5″ x 11″ (College Rule/Case)
- High tear resistance to withstand long periods of use
- Size: 8.5″ x 11″ (20cm x 28cm)
- College Rule Format
- Spiral design allows book to lie flat and stay open
- Key Applications: taking notes in the cleanroom
- Pages can be written on both sides; 100 pages/50 sheets
- 20 Notebooks Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Low-linting Choice® Spiral Bound Notebooks are made of Berkshire cleanroom bond. The economical notebooks are recyclable and biodegradable. The spiral ring with PET cover can withstand long periods in use. Pages can be written on both sides (100 pages/50 sheets). Choice® represents a value-tiered line of products that offers all the performance consistency of higher-priced counterparts. Best of all, Choice is backed by the Berkshire Guarantee — your money back should our products fail to perform according to specifications.