4" x 4" (10cm x 10cm)
|Sheets Per Pack|
|Packs Per Case|
|Total Sheets Per Case|
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
BlueSorb® 750 4″ x 4″ (Case)
- 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- Blue color allows differentiation
- Synthetic polyester strength and cleanliness with the absorbent characteristics of cellulose
- 4″ x 4″ (10cm x 10cm)
- 300 Sheets Per Pack / 40 Packs Per Case
- 12,000 Total Sheets Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Bluesorb® 750 is a cellulose / polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester enhanced with a blue color. This combination of properties provides BlueSorb® 750 with the level of cleanliness, absorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for general wiping and spill control applications. Blue color allows for differentiation in critical areas.