|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
9" x 9" (23cm x 23cm)
|Sheets Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Sheets Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
Durx® 770 9″ x 9″ (Case)
- 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- Enhanced with an ultra low particle and fiber treatment
- Excellent cleanliness, strength & absorbency
- 9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm)
- 300 Sheets Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 6,000 Total Sheets Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Berkshire Durx® 770 is ideal for cleanroom and critical small parts cleaning. The Durx® 770 cleanroom wipe is enhanced with an ultra-low particle and fiber wipe treatment to significantly reduce particles and fibers compared to other wipes. Binder treatment reduces particle and fiber generation. Wipe can be used for cleaning and maintenance in laboratories, aerospace, electronics, food processing, photo processing, and semiconductor, circuit board, pharmaceutical, and biomedical device manufacturing.