|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
9" x 9" (23cm x 23cm)
|Sheets Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Sheets Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
Sterile SatPax® 1000 9″ x 9″ (Case)
- 55% cellulose/ 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- Gamma irradiated & sterile validated wipes
- Solution: 70% IPA / 30% DI H20 @ 60% Saturation
- Re-sealable solvent resistant packaging
- Sheet Size: 9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm)
- 30 Sheets Per Pack / 24 Packs Per Case
- 720 Total Sheets Per Case
Please use the request quote form below for additional information & product availability, or to request a sample.
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Berkshire Sterile SatPax® 1000 combines Durx® 670 nonwoven wipes (composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester) with a high-saturation level of 70% IPA and 30% DI water. This pre-wetted wipe format provides a more cost-effective and easy-to-use solution compared to manual wetting of dry wipes, which requires bulk handling of messy solvents and maintenance of squirt bottles and results in inconsistent wetting and cleaning. Each package is then gamma irradiated sterile to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level making the product ideal for cleaning critical sterile processing or aseptic environments.