12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm)
|Sheets Per Pack|
|Packs Per Case|
|Total Sheets Per Case|
ISO 4 (Class 10) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Gamma Wipe® 120 12″ x 12″ (Case)
- 100% continuous filament polyester knit
- Validated sterile gamma irradiated 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level per AAMI guidelines
- Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions including isopropyl alcohol, phenols, bleaches and quarternary ammonium compounds
- 12″ x 12″ (30cm x 30cm)
- 20 Sheets Per Pack / 15 Packs Per Case
- 300 Total Sheets Per Case
Please use the request quote form below for additional information & product availability, or to request a sample.
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Berkshire Gamma Wipe® 120 is a knife-cut, high-sorbency, cleanroom laundered wipe recommended for use in environments rated ISO Class 4 and above. It is composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric. Each package is gamma irradiated sterile to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level. This combination of properties provides Gamma Wipe® 120 with the high level of cleanliness, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for cleaning critical sterile processing environments.