|# Per Pack|
|Packs Per Case|
|Total Swabs Per Case|
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Lab-Tips® Small Open-Cell Foam Swabs (Case)
- Compressed, 100 ppi Polyurethane foam
- Polyurethane foam over rigid core
- Thermally bonded head
- Designed for the highest level of contamination control in critical processing applications
- Total Swab length: 3″ (76mm)
- 100 Swabs Per Pack / 10 Packs Per Case
- 1,000 Total Swabs Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
The Lab-Tips® Small Open-Cell Foam Swab (LTA03163) Swab are general purpose swabs for cleaning small and confined areas. Its cleanroom-laundered, open-cell foam head combines exceptional cleanliness with particle entrapment capability. A small, rigid handle and rigid core provide firm support and precise control.