|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
|# Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Swabs Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Lab-Tips® Long Open-Cell Foam Swabs (Case)
- 100 ppi open cell foam
- Cleanroom laundered polyurethane foam over flexible paddle head
- Thermally bonded head
- Good sorbency and excellent solvent hold
- Total Swab length: 6.38″ (162mm)
- 100 Swabs Per Pack / 10 Packs Per Case
- 1,000 Total Swabs Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
The Lab-Tips® Long Open-Cell Foam Swab (LTO1465) is specially suited for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. Its cleanroom-laundered, open cell foam tip is exceptionally clean and soft with excellent sorbency. A flexible internal head paddle and handle provide added dexterity. This swab may replace cotton long-handled swabs in applications requiring minimal contamination levels.