|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
|# Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Swabs Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Lab-Tips® Small Open-Cell Foam Swabs (Case)
- 100 ppi open cell foam
- Cleanroom laundered polyurethane foam over rigid tip
- Polypropylene handle w/ thermally bonded head
- Soft and non-abrasive with no contaminating adhesives
- Total Swab length: 2.75″ (70mm)
- 100 Swabs Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 2,000 Total Swabs Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
The Lab-Tips® Small Open-Cell Foam Swab (LTO70P) with pointed head is an excellent swab for precision cleaning applications. Its laundered, open cell foam head combines exceptional cleanliness with particle entrapment capability. Its ridged head design further enhances cleaning efficiency. The small tapered handle and rigid tip provide maximum control.