|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
|# Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Swabs Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Lab-Tips® Small Open-Cell Foam Swabs (Case)
- Compressed, 100 ppi open cell reticulated foam
- Cleanroom laundered polyurethane foam over rigid core
- Thermally bonded head
- Good sorbency, free from Silicone, Amides & DOP
- Total Swab length: 2.75″ (70mm)
- 100 Swabs Per Pack / 20 Packs Per Case
- 2,000 Total Swabs Per Case
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
The Lab-Tips® Small Open-Cell Foam Swab (LTO70F) are general purpose swabs for cleaning small and confined areas. Its cleanroom-laundered, open-cell foam head combines exceptional cleanliness with particle entrapment capability. A compact, rigid handle and flexible internal paddle provide maximum dexterity in confined areas.