|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm)
|Sheets Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Sheets Per Case||
ISO 3 (Class 1) – ISO 5 (Class 100)
Gamma Wipe® 300 12″ x 12″ (Case)
- 100% continuous filament polyester knit
- Validated sterile gamma irradiated 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level per AAMI guidelines
- High absorbency two-ply pinsonic tubular construction
- 12″ x 12″ (30cm x 30cm)
- 10 Sheets Per Pack / 25 Packs Per Case
- 250 Total Sheets Per Case
Please use the request quote form below for additional information & product availability, or to request a sample.
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Berkshire Gamma Wipe® 300 is a highly absorbent, tubular, sealed-edge cleanroom laundered, two-ply sterile wipe recommended for use in environments rated ISO Class 3 and above. It is composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric. Each package is gamma irradiated sterile to a 10-6. Sterility Assurance Level. The features and properties of the Gamma Wipe® 300 provide levels of cleanliness, abrasion resistance, and chemical compatibility appropriate for cleaning general sterile processing areas.