|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
9" x 9" (23cm x 23cm)
|Sheets Per Pack||
|Packs Per Case||
|Total Sheets Per Case||
ISO 5 (Class 100) – ISO 8 (Class 100,000)
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
Gamma Wipe® 67 9″ x 9″ (Case)
- 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven
- Validated sterile gamma irradiated 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level per AAMI guidelines
- Smooth, highly absorbent and durable with low extractable levels
- 9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm)
- 20 Sheets Per Pack / 80 Packs Per Case
- 1,600 Total Sheets Per Case
Please use the request quote form below for additional information & product availability, or to request a sample.
Need a quote for larger volume case quantities? Please submit the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.
Berkshire Gamma Wipe® 67 is a sterile polyester / cellulose blend wipe (45% polyester and 55% cellulose) recommended for use in cleanroom environments rated ISO Class 5 and above. Each package is gamma irradiated to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance. The features and properties of the Gamma Wipe® 67 wiper provide levels of cleanliness, abrasion resistance, and chemical compatibility appropriate for cleaning general sterile processing areas.