Pre-wetted cleaning wipes offer many benefits instead of spraying chemistry and using dry wipes for contamination removal. Pre-wetted wipes help increase convenience in cleanroom cleaning, reduce airborne VOCs, reduce solvent use and handling, and increase process control and reliability.
Pre-wetted or saturated wipers have established themselves as highly useful and efficient for removing surface contaminants in a wide variety of controlled environments – pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, data storage, and aerospace as examples. This 8 part series will review several considerations when selecting and using pre-wetted wipers.
- Prewetted Wipers – Proven to Be Convenient and Consistent
- Unlocking The Best Pre-Wetted Wiper – Part 1
- Unlocking The Best Pre-Wetted Wiper – Part 2
- Powerful Wetting Solutions – The Soaring Popularity Of IPA
- Important Wiping Techniques for Really Effective Cleaning
- Unlock the Most from Your Pre-Wetted Wiper Packaging
- Sterile Pre-Wetted Wipers: What You Need to Know for Your Cleanroom
- Useful Methods for Positive Results in Cleanroom Cleaning Verification