VersaQuat™ is an EPA-registered, RTU (ready-to-use) one-step disinfectant and cleaner that is an effective solution for cleaning and disinfecting needs. With broad-spectrum, best-in-class efficacy claims, VersaQuat™ delivers consistent quality and intuitive usage, making it an ideal choice for a disinfectant rotation program. In addition, no strong odor, harsh chemicals, or toxins provide flexibility for use and advantages in surface compatibility.
VersaQuat™ Product Features:
• Kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi
• EPA approved List N – SARS-CoV-2 & variants
• EPA approved List Q – Monkeypox Virus
• Designed for large area cleaning/disinfecting
• Bottles double bagged
• Low odor
• Ready to Use (RTU)
• Made in the USA
- Controlled environments and general institutional/industrial cleaning: Broad-spectrum efficacy (bacteria, viruses, fungi), one-step cleaner, and disinfectant.
- Sensitive surfaces and equipment: good surface compatibility offers versatility and is not damaging.
- Healthcare and long-term care facilities: One step, RTU effectively and efficiently clean and disinfect near-patient surfaces and equipment.
- Hospitality and school environments: No harsh chemicals, toxins, or added fragrances provide flexibility for use.
Quick. Effective. Convenient
- Consistent quality with intuitive usage
Berkshire Product Compatibility
- Can be used with a wide range of Berkshire wipers
- Contamination-controlled environments and general institutional/industrial cleaning: Broad-spectrum efficacy (bacteria, viruses, fungi) and one-step cleaner and disinfectant
- Healthcare and long-term care facilities: One step, ready to use effectively and efficiently clean and disinfect nearpatient surfaces and equipment.
- Sensitive surfaces and equipment: Good surface compatibility offers versatility and is not damaging Established and trusted chemistry that delivers consistent quality: recommended as part of a disinfectant
- Packaging is designed for ease of use in the cleanroom
* Please refer to product label for comprehensive directions for use.
WHERE TO USE:
Hard, non-pourous surfaces
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Spray soiled area then wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth.
* DISINFECTION, DEODORIZING:
Apply product with a refillable spray bottle, Hold sprayer six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 2 minutes. No scrubbing necessary. Allow treated surfaces to air dry or wipe off with a clean cloth, mop or sponge.
This product is an effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against Avian
Influenza Virus (H5N1) NIBRG-14, and SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARSCoV-
2) when the treated surface is allowed to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Allow treated surfaces to air dry or wipe off with a clean cloth, mop or sponge.
To control mold and mildew (Aspergillus niger) on precleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces spray surface to be treated making sure to wet completely. Let air dry. Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mildew growth appears.
Alkyl . . . . . . . . . . . . (60% C14, 30% C16,
5% C12, 5% C18)
Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides
Alkyl . . . . . . . . . . . . (68% C12, 32% C14)
dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium
EPA REG. NO: 1839-220-92998
UNIT SIZE UNIT OF SALE
32 Fl. Oz 6×32 Fl. Oz.
SHELF LIFE 2-YEARS
For order information or to learn more about VersaQuat™, please reach out to
one of our Technical Account Managers or visit our website.
HAVE AN IDEA FOR CONTENT?
We are always looking for ideas and topics to write about.Contact Us